Monday, March 4, 2013

SNOWMEN

Hanna has been asking to make a snowman for two years now. Last year we never had enough snow. This year our snow has been powdery or icy. Well last week we finally had some good sticky wet snow. So we took full advantage and finally made a snowman.



I have a really cute snowman kit, but it got buried in the snow during one of our snowman attempts earlier in the year. So our snowman was plain.





Isn't Hanna so cute!


Tucker went back and forth from having a blast to being completely ticked at his hat and gloves.


In this picture Tucker had fallen over and could not get up. He decided to just lay there and eat snow. Hanna was impatient with my insistence to get my camera and get pictures.

The following day my brother and his wife and kids came to visit from Gooding. The kids made another snowman with my mom in her yard.






Heath, Hanna, Raleigh, and Tucker- cutest little snow bunnies ever (my mom didn't loose her snowman kit).

- Posted by Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment