Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby #3 A BOY!

We are having a boy! We are so excited. We weren't going to find out until next month. But, last week I started to get really nervous. I was 16 weeks and not showing at all or gaining weight. The movement that I thought I felt had gone away and I just didn't feel pregnant at all. I started showing with both of our other kids by this point. With Tucker I was showing by 12 weeks. I called my doctor's office to see if I could just come in and hear the heartbeat, but when I told the nurse my concerns she felt like I needed see Dr. Leavitt that day. So we went in that afternoon and heard the heart beat and talked to the doctor. He agreed that it was concerning and ordered a growth ultrasound for today. Everything looks perfect! And we found out the the baby is a boy!




He was curled into a tight little ball so it was hard to see much.




But we finally got this shot. I kept thinking that I saw a boy but just as I would think that I for sure saw a boy he would move. I finally asked the ultrasound tech and she said yes we are having a boy. He looks extremely healthy and he is growing perfectly and has enough fluid around him. I am just hiding him well. We just need to figure out a name for the little guy. We took the kids with us and Hanna was so excited. She keeps telling me that he is an alien baby. She told me when we got home "Mommy, your belly is going to get taller and taller and then the baby boy alien will come out! I am going to hold him." Picture her saying this with a huge smile while jumping up and down. Tucker just keeps pointing at my belly and saying "baby boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment