Monday, March 11, 2013

Riding the Pony and the Buggy

The weekend that my brothers family came to visit we were able to take Mike's horses and buggy to my parents house. We had a lot of fun, and I think my dad is still smiling.



These big beauties are called Kate and Sara.


Despite his face in all the pictures, Tucker loves this kind of stuff. He just takes it very seriously.



My brother's cute family.


All the guys rode in the front.


And the girls in the back.

We also played with our new pony.



Heath and Raleigh riding.





Hanna and Tucker riding, and believe it or not Tucker likes it a lot more than Hanna.


Even my mom rode the little guy even though she is terrified of horses.



My sister-in-law also rode the pony and was totally sold on it.

We all had a great time getting to visit with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment