Thursday, June 13, 2013

Boise Aquarium

In the first part of May the kids and I went with Dave to Boise. While he had a meeting, I took the kids to the aquarium. It was so cool! I think I may have had a better time than the kids.











You can touch the rays and small sharks. The kids wouldn't do it.


This guy is my nemesis! Hanna thinks he is awesome. He creeps me out, and he is free to roam-no cage at all.











The shark tank was my favorite part.


This sea turtle was the kids' favorite part of the evening. They did not want to look at anything else.








The tide pools are fun. We liked playing with the star fish.

That night Dave took us to Cabelas and we got to see even more huge fish.












And of course we spent a lot of time looking at all the "wildlife."
Posted by Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment