Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Halloween

I really like to make the kids Halloween costumes. The hard part is always coming up with the idea. We always call Tucker "Tucker Man." Well one day we were talking about how it makes him sound like a superhero. The idea was born. They would be Tucker Man and Hanna Girl. Originally I wanted to make them these cute jet packs that I found on Pinterest. Dave and I were talking and he told me he thought capes would be more super hero-like. He actually brought me a cute devils cape that he wore when he was Tucker's age. It was perfect. So I used the cape as a pattern and the kids were super heroes with capes. They were so cute. The masks that I made didn't work out so well. Luckily Dave was there to save the day. In the picture where Tucker is pointing to his mask he is telling me "cute, cute."









No comments:

Post a Comment