Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cousins

My brother, Austin, and his wife, Sydnee, came to visit for a week during Thanksgiving. They live in Washington so we don't get to see them too often. This meant that Hanna and Tucker got to spend lots of time playing with their cousins Heath and Raleigh. I didn't get too many pictures but they were so cute playing together I had to post a few.



This was the first time these two were together and both walking.



Raleigh and Hanna had a blast playing ring-around-the-rosies.




Tucker and Hanna had a lot of fun trying on Grandpa's hats and belts.

We also weighed all four while we had them together.

Hanna age 3 1/2- 25 lbs
Raleigh age 2 1/2- 24 lbs
Tucker age 19 months- 20 lbs
Heath age 15 months- 27 lbs

These four are all of my parents grandkids. But not for long. My sister will be having a little boy in February. We are all so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment