Friday, August 17, 2012

Check-ups

I took the kids for their checkups this month. It was Tucker's fifteen month and Hanna's three year. They are both healthy and growing. Tucker is a huge 18lbs 9oz and 29 inches long. He is in the 3rd percentile for weight and the 5th percentile for height. Hanna surprised me when she weighed in at 26lbs. She is 34 inches tall. This puts her in the 6th percentile for weight and the 10th percentile for height. I know most of you don't really care about the numbers, but this blog is also for journal purposes. So, to thank you for reading here are some picture of them lately (they are from my phone so they may not be great):


Playing at the zoo:






Hanna turns 3:



Playing on the swing set:







Swimming:


 (so tired from swimming)



Shopping:

Learning to walk:


Yes that is a black eye. I was not prepared to have a walking boy- but ready or not here he comes. I just wish he wasn't so brave!

We love these kids like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment