Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby #3 - 3 months down

This pregnancy I flying by for me!

Week 14
Due date: Still August 8th but baby is measuring a few days smaller.
Maternity clothes: none but my pants are getting tight.
Weight Gain: 2ish pounds
Sick: nope I left that behind in the first trimester.
Cravings: pizza! and strawberries- just like with Hanna
Moody: off and on but mostly happy
Gender: most still think boy. Dave and I still have no clue.
Hoping for: either although as I frantically called the ER nurse and Austin this week because Tucker bit THROUGH his tongue I was thinking "I don't know if I can handle two boys." Tucker is so busy and accident prone. He is so much fun though.
Movement: yes- I love those first tiny flutters.
I miss: Dr. Pepper
Preeclampsia: nothing really yet. My BP was a little high this last visit but I was also really sick with a cold. I will return in 10 days to make sure it is ok.
Excited for: getting the baby bump and not looking "thick."

I still don't have an obvious bump so definitely no pictures, but I expect to start showing any day. With Tucker I definitely had a prego belly by this point. The workouts are not going well. I was super tired and nauseous and I traded that for a nasty cold. I just haven't had the energy for it. I have been doing some here and there though.




- Posted by Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment